Friday, June 25, 2010

Feeling Mighty... Not Fine

Well, we're at 10 1/2 weeks now. We've almost made it through this last week. This week has probably been the worst for morning sickness. My family got to come down and share some time with us at Sea World. That was fun. If I hadn't been sick maybe I would have remembered to bring a camera. Whoops. Oh well. It was nice to have a change of pace for a few days. Nick had his last trip for business for a while... which is somewhat of a relief to me. (I get to be a bit of a bear when he's gone for more than 8 hrs at a time...)

So this little baby (or as my sister says, "Bubba") is making me so exhausted. And we're not going to get into any details of certain events taking place this week, but if you're looking for a babysitter for your children for an extended period of time or on a regular basis, try to find someone who is NOT a mother of a 9 month old AND pregnant. Because if she has any brain at all she will say NO. Moving on...

I think we're going to take this weekend to RELAX. I will be surprised if we get out to do anything other than go to church. It's about time we all had a vacation... but seeing how hot it is and that I don't feel good a weekend vacation of doing nothing sounds pretty good to me! =D

No comments: