Wednesday, June 16, 2010

9 1/2 weeks...

I'm EXHAUSTED. Just totally drained....

But our first appointment today was really great. Except for handing over that first payment. OUCH! Oh well. This time our insurance is actually covering a large chunk of our bill. What's really stupid is that they'll cover the cost of all our prenatals and 6 weeks after the birth. BUT they won't cover the actual birth. That is just flat STUPID. If they think the midwives are capable of doing exams, they should cover them taking the baby out. I noticed when signing our papers that one of the midwives has delivered over 2000+ babies in the past 7years. Anyway... I'll got off my soapbox but beware! I'll probably come back to this at some point.

So we had a fantastic exam... and we will be going back on the 21st for a dating ultrasound. Nick won't be here. So we'll have to figure out transportation.

No comments: