Monday, October 13, 2008

10.13.08 @ 84*F :(

Well... it's Monday afternoon. I have the day off due to it being Columbus Day. I also have tomorrow off... typical Tuesday.

Nicholas and I both need to be studying. He is taking two classes this semester. One computer class and one on behavioral management (he says he took that one so he can train me better... ya right!). I'm taking only one class this semester: Bible Intro. But I'm also studying to CLEP out of 24 hours worth of general ed stuff.

The CLEP tests I can take are: Intro to English/Intro to Psych/Human Growth & Development/College Mathematics/Natural Sciences/Biology/English Literature/Information Systems & Computer Applications.

Whew. Right now... I'm cleaning/doing laundry and Nicholas is taking a nap.

And tonight we're having chicken of somesorts. It's just another day... :)

No comments: