Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nothing New on This Ship

...we have no real news to add today. We were hoping to spend time with my family this month, but Hurricane Ike screwed up our plans. So we're hoping to meet up with them sometime in early October in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.

I am trying to work on my wifey skills more - specifically in the area of the kitchen. Trying to find good deals, yummo recipes, and staying within the budget. Yikes! I'm also collecting recipes for my sister, Michal, and soon-to-be sister-in-law, Heather, as they're both going to be "setting up house" as new wives real soon.

So... yeah, along with that... I've been helping Michal with a wedding theme. It'd sure be a whole lot easier if we could meet up in real life from time to time. I haven't seen her since June *slight sobbing*

Nicholas and I are doing WELL, though. We need to come up with some more hobbies to do together. We would LOVE to go camping more often. And hopefully we will once the weather stays below 90*.

In the next month or so maybe we'll have something more substantial to post. For now, it's just the same ol' thing :D

No comments: