Wednesday, April 15, 2009

19.5 weeks


How far along are you?
19weeks5days

What symptoms are you experiencing?
energy :), lots of indigestion/heartburn, round ligament pain

How are you feeling?
Feeling much more happy and energized. I think nesting instincts are kicking in :)

Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
Not this week. Yay! :)

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
We made our first BIG road trip during this pregnancy... roughly 900 miles there and back. It was good. I didn't have to pee as often as I thought but I did feel really cramped :( I'm flying out next time - in about 5 weeks.
I have been really motivated to eat healthier. Groceries are stocked and I'm almost through with day 1. I can't believe how hungry I get even on a 2500-2600 calorie diet. Oh my word! Had no idea I'd been eating that much - or more! ;o


Any belly pics from this week?
Yup! :)

Any food cravings?
M&M's ;o Not good. So not good. But I'm not devouring them.

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week!
I actually really like my belly. I just really started realizing that we're going to have a baby in a few months and it's exciting to be looking at strollers/car-seats/swings/pack-n-plays. Fun. :)

1 comment:

kim said...

you know, there are a lot of things worse than a few m&m's. enjoy!